Use these questions to help your faith grow.
Week 2 - Matthew 5; 2 Corinthians 5:19; Colossians 3:13
Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Name a time that you had to forgive someone. How did that go?
- Name something you think you need to forgive yourself for, something you feel guilty about or ashamed of. (“Forgive Yourself” means accepting the fullness of God’s forgiveness, so you’re not holding a grudge against yourself)
- Name a time when anger and/or fear have blocked you from forgiving or receiving forgiveness.
- Name a person or people you need to forgive. Work on it.
- What is more costly forgiveness or revenge?
New Sermon Series Based On The Book By Matt Miofsky.